A Parish Meeting was been convened by 6 members of the electorate and took place on Thursday 3rd January 2013 at The Glenridding Public Hall
1. Authorisation of the Minutes of the last Parish Meeting held 24th September 2012
-To note the issues raised at the Meetings listed below which have not yet been placed on a Parish Council Agenda, discussed and resolved
4th August 2011 (Parish Meeting)
6th December 2011 (Parish Meeting)
21st February 2012 (Parish Council Meeting)
24th September 2012 (Parish Meeting)
2. Statement made by the Clerk to the Parish Council at Meeting held 11th December 2012 regarding his position from 1st January 2013
3. Statement made by the Chair to the Parish Council at Meeting held 11th December 2012 regarding her use of inappropriate language to an Elector
4. The Audit Investigations
- When do External Auditors investigate Matters?
- Could the Costs have been avoided if the Code of Conduct Principles of Openness and Transparency had been adopted?
5. Governance of the Parish through Standing Orders
- Drafting of Standing Orders outside Parish Council Meetings
6. The Land Registration of Memorial Cottage, The War Memorial, The Glenridding Public Hall and the Recreation Ground without the Authority of the Parish Council or Notifying the Public of Patterdale.
7. Questions from the Floor on any matter concerning the Parish and its Electorate
We the undersigned Electorate for the Parish of Patterdale have duly arranged and convened this Parish Meeting on this day 12th December 2012:
1. Paul Stavropoulos
2. Pat Stavropoulos
3. Jane Bischoff
4. Ken Pollock
5. Mike Bischoff
6. Alan Pitchford